Things To Know Before Getting Fake Nails To Prevent Nail Damage
Making fake nails (Artificial Nails) is something that many girls like to do. Some people like to decorate the patterns on the nails to be beautiful in fashion. Or some people may extend their nails to make their fingers look longer and slender. Although artificial nails do not often damage our nails. However, frequent exposure to chemicals from manicures can cause nails to become brittle. And in some cases, nail infections may occur.
There are many types of artificial nails and often referred to according to the material use in the manicure. The types that are popular among girls. Who like to do nails are gel nails and acrylic nails (Acrylic Nails). Which are more beautiful and durable than other types of fake nails. In this article, I will invite everyone to read at สมัคร ufabet about each type of fake nails. Including precautions and ways to keep nails healthy.
Types of fake nails you should know
There are two types of artificial nails that are currently popular. The first is chemical-base artificial nails, which are acrylic nails and gel nails. Which requires skill technicians to do at the nail salon. And another type is fake nails made of plastic. Which many girls like to buy and install themselves. Each type of fake manicure has different methods and precautions that can damage your nails:
Acrylic nails type artificial nails made from acrylic polymers powder mix. With monomer to form a gel. The manicurist will file the surface of the nail. To make it slightly rough. That the extension nail can better adhere to the actual nail. Apply nail syrup Then the mix acrylic gel will be applied to the nail area. and shape as desired After a few minutes, the acrylic will dry and adhere to the real nail.
Usually, acrylic nails last for 2-3 weeks. If you want your nails to be as beautiful as they were, you’ll need a nail technician to add color around the base of your nails. And removing acrylic nails cannot remove immediately. Nails must be soaked in acetone for easy removal.
Gel manicure is similar to normal nail polish without using any additional materials attached to the nails like acrylic nails, but the nail polish used is a gel type. Which must dry the gel color completely and maintain its shape with a UV dryer (UV)
Gel manicures last longer than acrylic manicures. However, you may need to add color around the base of your nails every 2-3 weeks as your nails grow. And the way to remove gel nails is the same as removing acrylic nails, in that you first need to soak your fingers in acetone. to make it easier to wash off the gel polish
plastic fake nails
Plastic fake nails are ready-made nail kits that can be purchased from most stores. Most of them are already patterned and inexpensive. This type of fake nails is popular with women because they can be attached by themselves using the glue that comes with the fake nails as a connector.
How to extend fake nails so that nails don’t break
False nail extensions should be made by a skilled technician. Because doing a manicure by yourself without the knowledge and understanding of how to do it can risk damage and infection of the nails. By extending fake nails or attaching false nails to be safe, there are the following recommendations.
- Choose a properly registered nail salon As well as choosing a trained and licensed manicurist.
- Shop area and manicure equipment such as nail files. Nail pickers and nail clippers Should be cleaned and disinfected with ethyl alcohol every time or may bring. Their own personal manicure equipment And the manicurist. Should wash his hands before coming to do our nails.
- Gel nails and acrylic nails should not remove by yourself. Because you need to use a solution specifically designed for removing fake nails. Therefore, a skilled technician should have the nails cleaned.
- If doing gel nails, choose a nail salon that uses LED curing machines instead of UV curing machines. and apply sunscreen on the hands before getting a gel manicure
If possible, tell the technician to refrain from trimming the cuticle
- because it may cause a split between the nail and the tissue under the nail. This could increase your risk of infection.
- Do not reattach plastic fake nails that have fallen out without cleaning. because it may be at risk of nail infection
- Should choose to buy plastic false nails that are trusted brands. And those who are sensitive to the chemicals in nail glue should wear a mask when doing their nails. To prevent inhalation of irritating chemicals
- Apply cream or lotion to nourish nails and hands regularly. Especially after cleaning nails with acetone.
- Avoid artificial nail extensions or paint your nails frequently and should rest your nails after artificial nail extensions every 2 months to reduce exposure to chemicals from manicures.
- Avoid pedicures if you have a fungal nail infection. Getting artificial nail extensions to cover up the infection can make the condition worse.
- If there is a nail wound or an allergic reaction to the chemicals use in manicure, such as a red rash, itching around the fingers. Face and neck, you should see a doctor for treatment.