Problems Under The Dark Eyes How To Manage
Dark circles under the eyes are a problem. That can be found in both men and women. with the appearance of dark circles under the eyes. Which is darker than the rest of the skin on the face And some people may have bags under the eyes. That make the face look tired, tired and look older than their age. Although the problem under the eyes is not usually caused by a serious disease. But it can make us feel stressed and lose our confidence.
Problems under the black eyes can cause by many reasons, including insufficient rest . Age-related skin changes heredity and other factors if understanding the cause of dark circles under the eyes. It will help prevent and deal with problems under the black eyes for better results at ยูฟ่าเบท
What are the causes of black under eyes?
Did you know that dark circles under the eyes are not caused by lack of sleep or fatigue alone? But there are many other factors. That cause dark circles under the eyes. Which include the following factors
1. Fatigue and Stress
Overuse of your eyes and sleep problems, including sleep deprivation, insufficient sleep, and insomnia or even sleeping too much It could be the cause of dark circles under the eyes. by dilating the capillaries under the skin around the eyes resulting in obvious dark circles Because the skin under the eyes is thinner than other skin
In addition, fatigue and stress can cause bags under the eyes. Which are caused by the accumulation of fluid under the eyes. Causing the skin to swell up into bags under the eyes
2.Age The skin becomes thinner.
Allowing the capillaries under the skin around the eyes to clearly. In addition, fat and collagen under the skin will gradually decompose, causing the skin under the eyes to sag and form bags under the eyes. which makes the under eye look darker from the shadow of the bags under the eyes
3. Darker skin pigmentation
Dark circles under the eyes may cause by the production of melanin (Melanin) or the skin pigment under the eyes increased. This may cause by exposure to strong sunlight. And various skin diseases such as atopic dermatitis and contact dermatitis from exposure to substances such as soap and skin cream This causes redness, dryness, and itching. If you scratch or rub your eyes often May even cause puffy eyes and dark circles under the eyes.
Dark circles under the eyes are one of the most common symptoms in people with allergies. which is most common in people with allergic rhinitis (Allergic Rhinitis) when exposed to allergens in the air The body releases histamine (Histamine) in response to foreign objects. Allergic reactions such as nasal congestion, runny nose, and blood vessels under the eyes dilate. thus making the skin under the eyes look darker
In addition, Allergic Conjunctivitis may be another cause of the black eye problem. by causing allergic patients to have swollen, red, itchy eyes and cause them to rub their eyes frequently As a result, it makes the under eye darken up.
5. Other causes:
Problems under the eyes may cause by other causes such as heredity. This may cause some people to have dark circles under their eyes since they were young. hormonal changes Certain nutritional deficiencies, dehydration , smoking and drinking alcohol Including receiving certain drugs such as NSAIDs and drugs used in chemotherapy treatment, etc.
How to with problem dark circles under the eyes
Dark circles under the eyes are not difficult to manage. You may use simple techniques that you can do yourself as follows:
- get enough rest Adolescents age 14–17 should sleep 8–10 hours a day. Adults aged 18–64 should sleep 7–9 hours a day. and people over 65 should sleep 7–8 hours a day. and adjust behaviors such as waking up and going to bed at the same time every day Avoid eating and drinking foods and drinks that contain caffeine or alcohol close to bedtime. to sleep better
- Use a pillow under your head to prop your head up. This will reduce the accumulation of fluid under the eyes. and prevent swelling of the eyes
- cool compresses around the eyes This will help reduce swelling. Causing the capillaries under the eyes to shrink and reduce the problem under the black eyes using chilled stainless steel spoons ice wrapped towel Or a damp cloth with cold water, squeezed over the eyes for 20 minutes, and repeat when the spoon and towel have cooled.
- Compress your eyes with tea bags. Use green or black tea bags. That have steep in hot water and squeezed out. Refrigerate for 15–20 minutes. Place the tea bags on the eyelids for 10–15 minutes, then rinse with clean water.
- Apply eye cream. Choose products that contain vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E, or natural ingredients like caffeine. aloe vera and almond oil which reduces puffy eyes and brightens the skin around the eyes.
- Use cosmetics like concealer (Concealer) to cover dark circles under the eyes. by choosing the color of the product that is close to the real skin color to cover up a natural look
- Wear sunglasses when outside. In addition to helping to reduce dark circles under the eyes from exposure to UV rays (UV), it also helps prevent wrinkles around the eyes as well.
- Treat skin diseases and allergies that cause dark circles under the eyes. by consulting a doctor and using medication to treat the symptoms of the disease This will help reduce the symptoms under the black eyes.
If you take care of yourself with these various methods.
Dark circles under the eyes can cause by many reasons. Including lifestyle behavior, age, heredity, or symptoms of certain congenital diseases. If you understand the cause of dark circles under the eyes However, if the dark circles get worse or there are other symptoms, such as puffy eyes or a change in the color of the eye area around one eye. You should see a doctor for examination and proper treatment.