Avocado is a very valuable fruit. And good for health, but many people when buying avocados After the avocado ripens, storage problems may arise. Here are some tips for storing avocados in a variety of ways. It can be collected whole, cut, crushed, or cut in half. Let’s see what methods can be done.
Soak the whole ball.
-Put the whole avocado in a ziplock bag. Then put it in the freezer by closing the bag tightly.
– when available Take the avocado out of the freezer. Then put it in the normal compartment of the refrigerator and leave it to thaw overnight. ufabet https://ufabet999.com/
Soak avocado halves.
– Squeeze a lemon or lemon juice into each avocado.
– Wrap each part of the avocado in plastic wrap so that the plastic is closely attached to the avocado. Then place the avocados in a ziplock bag and seal them tightly before freezing. with tight seal
Freeze sliced or chopped avocado.
– Place the sliced avocado Or chop on a small baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Then squeeze the lemon juice over it.
– Freeze for 1-2 hours before putting it in a freezer bag. or freezer safe container Be sure to seal it tightly.
Frozen Mashed Avocado
-Put the mashed avocado in a zip-top freezer bag. or a sealed container for the freezer Squeeze the lemon juice over it. then use a fork to grind
– close the mouth of the zipper bag or container tightly
Tips for Freezing Avocados
– Choose ripe avocado. because there will be more oil This helps preserve texture and flavor when frozen. Unlike unripe avocado, they can harden and become flavorless.
-Yes, lemon juice to prevent browning. Squeeze the lemon juice over the avocado pulp before freezing.
– use containers or freezer safe containers
-Planning for thawing avocados Frozen and thawed avocados should be used up within a day, as the avocados will start turning brown due to oxidation. If you’re worried about this, try squeezing a lemon into it. But don’t squeeze in too much as this can affect the flavor of the avocado.